ahhhhh, one of the classic yamcha sessions at nathans. it's been a while since i last
did that with anyone, just sit down there, eat and talk and talk and crap all we want.
i think the level of nonsense talk has gone up now that we've grown over the years.
even the serious parts of life are being discussed.... haha, time flies man, soon we'll
be like 30 and rubbing our big bellies. thinking of watching Matrix Revolutions early
tomorrow morning, the 11am show. hahaha, ambitious... sleeping in late and waking
up early for just a show. hahaha, probably catch the later ones. cant wait for the rest
or anybody else lah... must watch it already!!! will probably catch it again with the
others, that's if they're free to watch it, cos u know lah, sure watch with gf lah!!!!!
oh well, will see how it goes tomorrow... depending on what time i wake up. =)
might still be in dreamland with kristen kreuk (lana fr smallville) haha. cheers...
joke of the day
WHEN DECLINING AN OFFER
Britons: I'd prefer not to do that, if you don't mind.
Malaysians: Doe-waaaan!
WHEN DECIDING ON A PLAN OF ACTION
Britons: What do you propose we do now that the movie's sold out
and all the restaurants are closed?
Malaysians: So how?
IN DISAGREEING ON A TOPIC OF DISCUSSION
Britons: Err. Tom, I have to stop you there. I understand where
you're coming from, but I really have to disagree with what you
said about issue.
Malaysians: You mad, ah?


<< Home